This sounds fantastic, but we do it everyday. It is widely understood that emotions will direct the flavor of the present moment. Saying “I will have an awful day” establishes an intent, and when the intent is followed through by observing the day as being awful, the improbable occurrence of an entire day being awful will occur. The same person could say “I will have a terrific day”, and the solids (dimension 4) in the day will respond in kind. The day will provide terrific energies from the same core, source material available for the day.
Let’s state some working assumptions before the topic of tarot is returned to:
1. Events are the result of the “stuff” of energetic solids interacting with time
2. All events are possible – with differing degrees of probability.
3. The observer and their intentions will always affect an event in some way – big or small.
4. As the event shrinks in ‘size’, the fixable nature of probabilities become more varied.
5. The more ‘fixed’ an event is in probability, the more intent/understanding/energy must be used to move it into an improbable state.
6. Merely observing an event, without the intent to shift it from the observer’s current state of consciousness/awareness, will more strongly ‘fix’ the probability of future events.
What does this reduce time to? Time is the catalyst for quantum physics, magic, and tarot reading. Time introduces the ability to see probable outcomes. Observation of the outcomes will change the outcomes, with the size of the change a function of the ‘original’ probability of the outcome and the intent and energies of the observer.