Good point! I love it when I get to speak on a subject more. So, why do terribly intuitive people have trouble in their lives? This is a cousin to the question "why do bad things happen to good people?". For your consideration... the reasons why intuitive people have screwed lives:
- Sh*t happens and life goes sideways in really big ways. Sometimes intuitive people are at the wrong place at the wrong time. It happens because there is a big game plan going on. Does this mean intuitive people are just along for the ride? I don't think so. Consider the attack of the World Trade Center. Many people were killed because of the big picture, but some number of intuitive people managed to not show up at work because they were not part of the picture that day. Intuition still has it power, but the big picture can sneak up on you.
- Karma is a b*tch. Archetypical "Tower" type events happen in our lives when karma and life catches up with us. Intuition can keep us jumping, out of the way of big stuff, but eventually life will catch up with you if you are running a karmic tab. Intuition is not a get out of jail free card if a person has it coming.
- People are lazy and don't pay attention to their intuition enough of the time.
- People are fearful and don't pay attention to intuition in some areas of their lives. I can attest to this one. There are areas of my life that I really really really should turn on the intuition full blast and get busy. Do I? Nope, and the karmic side of life will eventually run me over.
- People can be naturally intuitive but have lack skills on how to use it on a day to day basis. Why? I don't know, but I've known professional readers that had screwy lives. This reason feels "right" for them. They could kick butt in a tarot reading, but a simple "yes / no" intuitive query into their own lives was not a skill they used aggressively.
Did I miss anything? Can you think of a reason why intuitive people have screwy lives?