Personally I think the usability of the answer key is dubious. People have favorite animals, emotional/memory associations with bodies of water, sets of dishes in their RL cupboards, and so on. This key seemed pretty harsh. Oh well. $.02 (clink).
1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who are you walking with? My Mate
2. While you are walking in the woods, you see an animal. What kind of animal is it? A wolf.
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? I pet the wolf.
4.You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. How big is it? Big enough for me, my mate, and our stuff (oh... that makes it pretty big).
5.Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? No. Horrid things. Well... it does, but only to keep the doggies from running wild.
6.You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see the dining room table. Computers. (that's what's on my dining room table now!)
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? Glass.
8.What do you do with the cup? Pick it up and bring it inside.
9.You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. How far does it go out into the distance? Large pond... it mirrors one that was located just down the street from my grandparent's house.
10. How will you cross the water? I will walk around it. (grin). Ok, I will go across in a canoe.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4.The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5.No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a close personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers (plants), or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durabililty of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person you named in #1
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward person in #1
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.